Poll Worker

Racine GOP Poll Workers

Want to be a poll worker?  Great!  You share the same desire for fair and well run elections!  The law has changed.  You can live anywhere in Racine County and serve as an Election official (poll worker) in any Racine County municipality, not just the one  you live in.  We need over 70 people in the City of Racine alone! 

Please fill out the following form and we will follow up with you to ensure that we get you on the proper list. 

Name *
Address *
Phone *