Good News Keeps Coming!
As you know, I strongly support legislation that protects the most at-risk people in our community: The unborn and vulnerable adults. Together with WRL PAC, as your Lieutenant Governor I will work hard to promote a culture that welcomes, cherishes, and protects human life.
Every day, the opposition is chipping away at the sanctity of life. Wisconsin is not immune from this attack! Whether it's at the federal, state, or local level I am vehemently opposed to any legislation that demeans the sanctity of life. Liberals across this country are constantly introducing legislation that:
- promotes abortion (or its advocacy)
- funds organizations that urge women to have abortions
- pays for abortions with taxpayer dollars
- denies a parent the right to know their daughter is seeking an abortion
- allows the use of embryos for stem-cell research
- promotes physician-assisted suicide
- denies health-care providers their right of conscience
Nonetheless, Wisconsin Right to Life PAC recognizes that my values are chiseled in stone when it comes to the issue of human life and, therefore, has awarded me its endorsement that distinguishes me as a Lieutenant Governor candidate that proudly supports life! I have proudly accepted the WRL PAC endorsement because I share its unwavering stance on this issue.
Dave Ross for Lieutenant Governor
Paid for by Friends of Dave Ross. Craig Rosand, Chairman