NEUMANN ANNOUNCES CAMPAIGN SUPPORT
Neumann dedicates resources with an eye on driving job growth as Governor
WAUKESHA, Wis. - Jan. 15, 2010 - In its first finance report, the Mark Neumann for Governor campaign will show that it is well positioned with the resources needed to win the 2010 election.
The Neumann campaign will report:
- Nearly 93% of the donations are small dollar amounts of $250 or less
- 98% of the donations are from Wisconsin donors
- Approximately $975,000 cash on-hand going into 2010
"I greatly appreciate the support I am receiving from folks all over Wisconsin," Neumann stated. "After only a few short months in the race for Governor, the surge of momentum we have seen in recent weeks will only continue to gather steam. We will continue to aggressively make our case for why Wisconsin needs an independent voice as Governor, not just another career politician."
Neumann noted several campaign initiatives and successes this month:
- The campaign unveiled a much-discussed series of 'good government' proposals called the Strong Wisconsin Reform Package
- Neumann called for Wisconsin to take action against federal healthcare legislation that threatens to limit choice and impose expensive burdens on state residents
- Neumann started a series of well-received 'Mark on Main Street' visits in the Racine, Kenosha and Janesville/Beloit areas - he is scheduled to visit Jefferson County on Monday, Jan. 18
In addition to ongoing fundraising efforts, Neumann made a personal $1 million financial commitment to his campaign. He said this investment will ensure the campaign has the resources necessary to be successful.
"My wife Sue and I have had the tremendous privilege of living the American dream right here in Wisconsin, and our commitment to the campaign is intended to ensure the dream is available to all," Neumann added. "As a private sector businessman, I have created hundreds of Wisconsin job opportunities. As Governor, my highest priority will be to apply those proven skills to create jobs for folks across Wisconsin."
2120 Pewaukee Road, Suite 150 ~ Waukesha, WI 53188 ~ (262) 349-9498 Paid for by Mark Neumann for Governor, Matt Neumann, Treasurer